Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us * Suggestions * Feedback
- How do I create my own wedding website?
- How much will my wedding website cost?
- How do I pay for my wedding website?
- How do guests get to my site?
- Why would I want my own wedding website?
- How do I upload photos to my site?
- How do I get photos on my site if I don't have a scanner or digital version of my pictures?
- What formats are accepted to upload my pictures?
- How do I contact Bwedd.com?
- How do I discontinue my site?
- How do I extend the amount of time that my site is on the internet?
- What if I want to restrict access to my wedding website?
1. How do I create my own wedding website? - If you would like step-by-step instructions on how to build your site, while you build your site, click here. - Otherwise, the top toolbar on all of the Bwedd.com pages in the Couples section (where the sunflowers go across your screen) can be used. Just click on "Build Your Site". Back to Top 2. How much will my wedding website cost? - Prices vary according to which "Add-ons" you to choose to place on your website. When you purchase an add-on for your site, it will appear on your site for one year from the date of purchase. If you want your site for longer than a year, after the year is over you can log back into PageBuilder and purchase the add-ons for another year. Please see our pricing page for the cost of each add-on. Back to Top 3. How do I pay for my wedding website? - You can pay for your site with a credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
- Benefits of paying with a credit card are that you will be able to create and access your website immediately
- You can also pay for your site with a check using the following form (click and print out).
- If you pay by check, you will not be able to access your account until payment is received. We will notify you via e-mail as soon as your account is ready.
Back to Top 4. How do guests get to my site? - Your guests can get to your website in one of two ways:
- You can give them the exact address of your site (ex. http://www.bwedd.com/lorianddave/)
- They can go to Bwedd.com and in the Guests section they can use the "Find a Couple" search box to find you.
- If you have chosen to password protect your site, you will need to make sure that your guests have that password to get into your site. Back to Top 5. Why would I want my own wedding website? - A wedding website is a fun way to share with your wedding guests all sorts of information - your wedding ceremony and reception dates, times, and locations, your bridal party, the proposal story, party and shower information, your future plans. Plus, with Brilliant Wedding Pages, you have the option of unique features like an audio message, inspirational quotes, and a personal wedding quiz. Many brides and grooms are placing their web address right on their invitations for their guests to see. If you would like to begin building your site, click here. Back to Top 6. How do I upload photos to my site? - Under Add-ons click on "2 Pictures". - If you know the name of the file on your computer, you can type it in. - If not, click "Browse". You will be able to go through your computer's directories to find the exact location of your picture on your hard drive. Once you have found it, double click on it. - Remember, the "Primary" photo is the picture you would like on your home page, and is slightly larger. The "Secondary" photo goes on each of the other pages on your site and is slightly smaller. To upload your Secondary file, click "Next" after uploading your Primary file. Back to Top 7. How do I get photos on my site if I don't have a scanner or digital version of my pictures? - You can send your photos and this form (click and print out) to: Brilliant Wedding Pages Photo Upload P.O. Box 667 Hales Corners, WI 53130 - Please send your names and the URL (web address) of your wedding website. - If you would like your pictures returned to you, please include a self-addressed and stamped envelope. - Brilliant Wedding Pages is not responsible for any lost or damaged photos. Back to Top 8. What formats are accepted to upload my pictures? - JPG - BMP - PNG Back to Top 9. How do I contact Bwedd.com? - You can send e-mail to support@Bwedd.com - Send snail mail to: Brilliant Wedding Pages
P.O. Box 667
Hales Corners, WI 53130
- Call: 1-866-44-BWEDD (1-866-442-9333) - Fax: (888) 735-8904 Back to Top 10. How do I discontinue my site? - Please use the Contact Us button at the bottom of any page on Bwedd.com - Choose "Support" for who you would like to contact - In the message area type "Please cancel my site" and then type the web address of your site. - Please sign your message with both your first and last name (if your name has changed, please use your maiden name) - We will send you an e-mail to verify your request. Please respond to this e-mail as directed. Back to Top 11. How do I extend the amount of time that my site is on the internet? - You will be notified before your account will expire via e-mail. To renew your account, login to PageBuilder, go to the Billing section and hit "Renew Subscription". Back to Top 12. What if I want to restrict access to my wedding website? - If you would like to make your wedding website viewable to only your friends and family, you can password protect your site. In the PageBuilder, under General, hit "next" until you see a screen that says "Guest Password" (it is the screen after the "Congratulations! Your wedding website is located at:...") Enter the password of your choice and hit "Save". Your site is now password protected. Make sure to write down your password, and don't forget - if you want your friends and family to be able to see your site, you will need to share this password with them. Back to Top